Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Our Backyard Garden

Our Backyard Garden

Here are some photos taken in our garden.

 



Potato Plant
Last year, I decided to plant potato in a big pot. I'm glad it growing well.

 


Our Back yard Garden, Our Garden, எங்கள் வீட்டுத் தோட்டம்., Potato
Potato Plant

This picture was taken last summer July 2013. I planted in a Pot. Last summer I was busy, went out for a vacation.

22.07.2015
  This year also I have planted potato plants are in the pots. Potato plants love water, sun and good soil.
When the potato plant will blossom, then after a month it will start dying. All the plants are dead and brown, then dig up the potatoes.


Today I'm going to post about garden. This is going to be a nice post, to share with you at the chives.
I hope you enjoyed our garden.




 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...