Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Robin sits in our tree.

Robin sits in our tree.

There is a robin, that sit on the tree, making sound in front of our house.





24.06.2015



01.07.2012






Once the summer time 2015, one pigeon sits in our backyard. That cat's fly, because it was too small. I wish the pigeon has to save and is not caught in other animals. I have been able to take good pictures them, so, I post it. Five days it stays in our backyard. Then disappear, we don't know what happened that bird. I really want to feed this bird.

Pigeon came to our backyard, It was too small. I feed some water, it can't fly. So I wish that pigeon survives with rabbit.
 The pigeon fall down from the gutter in our back yard and I had no clue what to do to help it.  And also bleeding in the legs. I put it in the box with water, my son called to wildlife preservation. They said they weren't coming for the babies. Next day this poor pigeon it was too late. I felt bad it was died another day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...